The A.R.T. "Choose Your Look" - complete system to help experienced nipple tattooists do and be their best, with everything they need to collaborate with and empower their clients with real choice, to create the ultimate results and long-term client satisfaction. We really did think of everything!
This is the Intro version of our complete package, with the "look book",
20 NB pairs, with a retail value of $ 5.00 each, $100 total
10 stencil packs at $5.00 each - with stencil gel, lubrication, alcohol and 3 prs.
NIPPLEBACKS "Flash Sheet" - diagram sheet, value of $30
* Combined retail value of $225 when purchased seperately
A.R.T. imitates life and A.R.T. puts ART first in everything we do!
We make your job easier so you can just focus on the real challenge - the skin.
- Tips on how to achieve realism
- Colour AND greyscale reference to show you how ARTists achieve depth and texture.
- Stencils in 3 sizes to fit any client. Stencil packs come with:
- Stencil Gel, Lubrication, instructions, reference AND alcohol swabs.
- NIPPLEBACKS to allow the client to choose the style she loves best.
- 30 seconds to wholeness, temporary 3D nipples are the ultimate emotional healing aid for anyone who has had a mastectomy to feel normal again.
NIPPLEBACKS are now available in wholesale variety packs to make it easy for you to keep them stocked to gift or sell to Breast Cancer Survivors in your area!
Please inquire to decide what option suits your business best.
Wholesale is also available to Breast Cancer boutiques, Surgeons and Oncologists offices, and anyone else who is in the Breast Cancer Community.
"CHOOSE YOUR LOOK" book
No returns or exchanges.
This is an intimate item and there will be a zero return policy, of course.
Enjoy it for exactly what it is - learn it and you will see the value we've put forth!
All orders in the USA are shipped first class tracked via USPS.
You will be emailed a tracking code once your items have shipped.
Please allow 2-3 weeks, although most order arrive within the week.
Please do not message us until you've waited 3 weeks, as USPS warns us that covid has slowed down delivery noticably.
Thank you for your patience.